The Admissions Process
- Attend Open House or phone inquiry.
- Request application, return completed application with non-refundable deposit.
- Make appointments for observation visit, discuss the child's development and the importance of readiness for preschool with the Head of School and staff.
- Determine if The Children’s House is a good fit for your child. Notify Head of School of intent to enroll. Head of School will inform parents of acceptance via phone and confirmation letter along with tuition contract.
- Return signed contract with place holding fee.
Our admissions process is based on a first come first serve basis with a priority given to siblings and alumni parents. In addition, we do our best to balance the numbers of girls and boys in each age group when possible. The Children’s House is a three-year Montessori pre-school program.
During your visit to the school, you will have the opportunity to have conversations with staff members and observe the children attending that day. Prospective parents will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding our program or the Montessori philosophy.
Download the application, mail your application and a $50.00 non-refundable application fee to:The Montessori Children’s House of Nantucket
P.O. Box 2121
The Children’s House admits children and families of any race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation or disabilities.